News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 23, 2024, 02:01:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Finally a reservior that may be easy to find.  (Read 1989 times)

Offline mick

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 46
Finally a reservior that may be easy to find.
« on: November 16, 2011, 08:30:38 PM »
While pulling parts at work, I found that 98-01 Dodge 1500 trucks have a nice remote reservior that could easily be adapted to the Eagle.  Next time you are in a pick-n-pull have a look.  I already swiped all they had (3) for future use.  You can see what they look like on Rock Auto under master and slave assembly.  Unfortunately not sold seperately, but a pair of side cutters to the rubber line solves that, that and (2) 10mm headed bolts and it's out.
ALMOST A Jeep THING...EVEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Offline j2sax

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 20
Re: Finally a reservior that may be easy to find.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 01:08:44 AM »
V8 or 6 cylinder Ram 1500's... is there a difference? 

Thanks for the heads up! 

Alright, alriiiiight! 

Jesse

Offline mick

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 46
Re: Finally a reservior that may be easy to find.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:55:24 AM »
The engines are gone from all the ones I pulled, but a quick reference search on Rock Auto should yeild light on whether they are the same.
ALMOST A Jeep THING...EVEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk