News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• July 02, 2024, 07:24:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Still got your dealer badge? Where is yours from  (Read 23653 times)

Prafeston

Re: Still got your dealer badge? Where is yours from
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 09:21:05 PM »
I love your car!

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 11:41:45 PM »
Oh man! That's even better than a badge!! Those tags always got tossed or lost in the first few months.... that is so cool you still have that.
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 11:53:20 PM »
Just scored another badge at a junkyard. It's in pretty good shape, it even has some of the fake woodgrain decal
 left

AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

AMC lifer

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2012, 09:52:20 PM »
I dont recall seeing duke tufy or jw moody on the master list of lost dealerships on the amc heritage forum...Ill have to look through it again....those may be a few to add to the list.

Duke Tufty, a nice man he was. My dad worked as a mechanic for him in the '70's. I do remember Duke Tufty selling AMC's in the late '70's or early '80's. This was after Anderson Hall, the AMC dealer in Sioux Falls, SD had closed. The AMC dealership was picked up by Duke Tufty also in Sioux Falls . Duke Tufty was a Chrysler/Dodge dealer & took on AMC when Chysler was in danger of going under in the late '70's or early 80's. Duke Tufty, later Ted Tufty no longer exists being bought out several years ago by a larger car dealership.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk