News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• June 04, 2024, 08:06:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Belligham Wa Eagles  (Read 2370 times)

Offline cadman929

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Belligham Wa Eagles
« on: February 05, 2013, 10:32:24 PM »
so far i have seen 3 eagles since i have had mine.(only 2 months) one at the best buy on the guide, which was a white wagon with some greenish trim that was in almost mint shape. The second i saw while driving, and it was a kind of cream colored wagon. And third was a mint condition SX4 which i saw in fairhaven parked along the street. if anyone around is on here feel free to post i drive a maroon wagon!

Offline Draekon

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 22
Re: Belligham Wa Eagles
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »
I never saw another Eagle in Bellingham when I lived there a few years ago.

Offline carnuck

• Having a 727 means never re-doing the trans again
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 89
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 02:01:53 AM »
The white wagon is probably Dan, the guy I got my 3.08 front axle from about 10 years ago.
AMC/Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental!

Offline Euphonical

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 11:51:06 AM »
Maybe 3 years ago when hubby (BaldEagle) worked at Hardware Sales there was an Eagle that was for sale for a while parked on James Street. I lived in Blaine for 10 years, BaldEagle lived in Blaine for about 6 years and it was the only Eagle we noticed while living there. But that was pre-Eagle days for us, we didn't get our first Eagle until moving to Mt. Hood.

I did see an Eagle just yesterday! I was going east on Highway 26 past Sandy, and they were going west. I'd wished I'd had my Eagle at the time, I would've at least honked and waved...them getting a honk and wave from a woman driving a jacked up Subaru just wouldn't have been the same LOL.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk