News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 12, 2024, 06:51:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The SILVER BULET  (Read 31305 times)

Offline Gil-SX4

• International Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 77
  • December-2003
Re: The SILVER BULET
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2013, 01:38:11 AM »
May I say welcome back, you have been missed!
 :blob1:
Rick Perry President of The Republic Of Texas,
Wants You.
Enlist in the Texas Arm Forces.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands:
     one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one and indivisible."

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." --Thomas Jefferson

1983 AMC Eagle SX/4
1985 Chevrolet C-10 Silverado
1995 Ford Aspire
1978 Ford Bronco

Murphy's Law
"If there are two or more ways to do something, and one of those ways can result in a catastrophe, then someone will do it".

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2013, 12:19:06 PM »
Welcome back!  Many of us are working hard to bring back the "old days and ways", while working on new ideas for the future.
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline maddog

• a long haired redneck country boy
  • Thumbs Up 45
  • AMC Eagle the original crossover
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2013, 12:03:30 AM »
good to see you on here teneagle.
1998 CHEVY S10 (DAILY DRIVER/PROJECT) INTIMIDATIN'
1980 AMC EAGLE WAGON (PROJECT) EAGLE EYES
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=30758.0
1983 AMC EAGLE LIMITED WAGON-SURVIVOR (gone)
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=32372.0

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2013, 08:51:53 AM »

HI thank you. I had to have help finding youall did not know you went . I am glad to see that we are all most 100% all hear
                          I do not know what happened to the nest .     don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2013, 09:35:33 AM »
The name "Nest" is gone. 

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2013, 12:19:16 AM »
                       HI IE  I know the name is gone .But the place we call home with an EAGLE in front of it is still hear ..             thanks to all that maid it happen .I am so glad the eagles den is hear.....don
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 12:21:53 AM by teneagle »
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2013, 09:12:25 AM »
Thanks Don.

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2013, 12:13:26 AM »
It took me a little while to find my way here as well....good to see ya again Don!!
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2013, 01:44:15 PM »
     HAY Shane its good to see you on here finale  I did not know if I was going to see  you all again . I had to get a geek to find the den . He called me back to tell me where to look and low and behold there was the Eagles Den .....Glad to see it and all the people that make up this great place    don   
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:16:44 PM by teneagle »

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2014, 10:37:54 AM »

....HI  YES  I  HATE SNOW ....when I was 10 years old it was fun to go out and play in it .......but now it drifts up in front of your cars and truck ....all around them ...silver is not silver ....silver is white ....no color just white all white every where white white.........My  neighbor across the road has a Subaru all wheel drive its siting in a snow bank it wont move front or back.....20 foot away sits his one yon 4x4 on top of a snow drift ...my jeep is out behind the barn ..I can see it but I cant get to it ....maybe if I were 20 years younger I would try but not now .....OK now that I've vented I feel better now ......HA....HA........> don    did I mention I hat snow     :blob1:                           

:hello2:                                                                                    :hello2:                                                                                      :hello2:

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2014, 08:17:10 AM »
HI
      MY neighbor fixed the snow blower and did my drive and his ...he can keep it over at his house and when the drive needs blowing out he can do it .......I got my town & country out of the snow ...one down 3 to go ...............am happy to have one out in case we need it..          its -10 F  in Kalamazoo this morning     ber ---ber      don

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2014, 10:59:13 AM »

HI  ALL   Silver is silver now that some of the snow is gone ...with all the rain the snow is melting so nicely I can
                 see about half my yard now ......I will be glad when I can see green out there ....I never though I would say
                  that I would like  to mow the grass .....I would like to get out there and start sanding on silver so she can
                  shine like new once more ....don   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk