News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• June 04, 2024, 10:38:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The SILVER BULET  (Read 31392 times)

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
Re: The SILVER BULET
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2011, 01:52:11 AM »
So happy everything worked out for ya don...One more back on the road!  :hello2:
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2011, 08:31:37 AM »

HI       So am I thanks to you it worked out good .........Don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:23 AM »

HI    every body .its started ......Silver and I went to the hardware store yesterday ..we puled in to a parking spot and a car puled up behind me ...And said I had one of them about ten years ago ...we talked for
20or30 minuets ...nice man said Silver was in very good shape for her age in side and out ...and he thanked me
 for taking the time and having Silver there...and I thanked hem for asking about my baby ...Silver...
                 I loved every minuet of the talk.  I told hem about the Nest and were to find it ..it was grate .....Don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline jim

• Thumbs Up 102
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2011, 02:00:41 PM »
Have a Good Egg for being a good representative for the rest of us.
I'm right 98% of the time, and I don't care about the other 3%.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people;
that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
--Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45
What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?
08 Impala
01 Yukon 4X4
(There's more to life than fuel mileage)
83 Eagle wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
88 Eagle white woody wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
86 wagon parts car
Click for Little Rock, AR Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2011, 04:10:24 PM »
another egg to ya don! that wiper switch i got from ya works real nice. and after talkin to ya the other day i went back out and did some work. got my big rust hole pat. ched up and got the intake most of the way out. just need a swivel adapter for my socket to get the last of the bolts out.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »

HI    Jim  Thank you for egg ..I was doing what I like to do .Talk about Eagles and the nest ......Don

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2011, 07:00:31 PM »

HI     Brent what size 3/8 or 1/2  I have both stop by and get one ..I think I can find one for you to use .
                   You have my phone no some where eather way I will talk to you later.Don         

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2011, 09:36:27 PM »
just bought one... its a cheap one so naturally i paid to much for it and it will prolly break anyway. well see.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2011, 11:11:40 PM »

HI    OK   If it brakes you know where one is ................Don

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2011, 03:11:15 AM »

HI Silver and I went for a ride with and old Friend from work ..he had never bean in a Eagle he was imprested
       at how nice Silver road and solid she was he kept saying A M C and I kept saying yes A M C Eagle .....
       a lot of people have never driven or road in a A M C .....and Silver was all cleaned up ...love this car....DON

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2011, 07:02:22 AM »
silver is a nice car don. i would expect to impress with her.

Offline thereverendbill

• Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2011, 05:21:05 PM »
don, one of these days your gonna have to road trip out this way with silver ;D
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2011, 06:35:06 PM »
don, one of these days your gonna have to road trip out this way with silver ;D

HI   Bill    Silver amd I would love to take a ride to see you ....But we have a mess here trees down no
                    power keeping the gen a rack going with gas and oil ,,,,and picking up the yard it is a mess ........
                    tired and wet and it is not raining .........Don
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:31:16 PM by teneagle »

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2011, 09:40:33 AM »

HI      Hay    Shane are you back from your little ride ....I hope you had a god time ....the carb cleaner
                            i put in Silver worked she runs like new ...every thing hapens for a REASON and if it wasn't
                            for the carb fire on Silver I would not have her with me every day ............Don

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2011, 01:12:54 AM »
did you even have to rebild it Don?
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk