News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• September 07, 2024, 07:31:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1985 eagle wagon  (Read 645 times)

Offline mastercolg

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
1985 eagle wagon
« on: June 18, 2024, 10:20:21 PM »
I bought my eagle in 1997.  in 2014 it lost a few teeth on the flywheel ring gear which made starting a little problematic but I persevered. in late 2014 the drivers door handle broke, I parked her until I had time to fix the gear and handle.  it's been 10 years of listening to my wife asking me to get rid of "that car".  it's been sitting in my back yard all this time.  Last week the city asked me to get rid of that car.  (Nosy bureaucrats)  So today I'm cleaning out a space for it in the garage and it suddenly Occurs to me. I don't want her to spend another 10 years in my garage.   So what's this thing worth?  It has a dent in the front drivers side where some idiot (me) back into it in 2018.  the hood is a little wonky from when the hinges sized in 2003. drivers seat has a tear in the original leather. The drivers door in addition to the handle needs new bushings. head liner was taken down.  what ever else is wrong I don't know about.

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 215
Re: 1985 eagle wagon
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 11:23:46 AM »
If it's a dependable driver you should be able to get a fair price for it.  Maybe check out some of the listings on Facebook Marketplace, eBay, and Craigslist to get an idea of what similar cars are going for.  Or just list it somewhere and see if you get any traction.  Good luck with the sale!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk