News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• June 17, 2024, 01:36:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Does My Wagon Look Low?  (Read 9253 times)

Offline MontanaEagle

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 11
Re: Does My Wagon Look Low?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 10:09:57 AM »
o and if your callin the 30.06 "big"... you dont want to play with my big calliber weatherby's then im guessin. LOL. .378, .300, .340, and others such as .375h&h ect. (my dad and i are BIG time into big rifles and pistols) we mostly do old model 70 winchesters. (pre 64) and im big on my weatherby mkV's. but i like the roof mount. next we need to see someone with a busted sunroof make it into a turett. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Big is just a modifier.  I only own 2 guns, a 30.06 and a .22, the .22 is called Little Plinker or Pinky (I spray painted the stock pink).  So naturally the bigger of the two became Big Blasty.

I'll check things out, currently Francine is mostly out of commission, I think I might have to push my front axle swap sooner rather than later.  I smashed her good on some rocks and now something is rubbing, not sure what it is at all. So I'm looking for an old Jeep to steal parts from, I want to do the axle swap eventually anyways.  Then I can make her taller and she won't smash as much.  Long term she'll look a lot like Mick's and Regalwizards wagons.
1984 AMC Eagle Wagon (Soon to be for mountain fun times)
1997 Honda Civic (Daily driver in the winter)
2009 JM Star Scooter (Daily driver in the summer)
2010 Schwinn Hybrid Bike (Daily driver in Spring and Fall)

"It may be too early to drink scotch, but it's never too early to think about scotch"

Offline eagle4570

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 12:41:37 AM »
i think i seen this eagle in great falls a few time

Offline MontanaEagle

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 11
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 03:06:28 PM »
i think i seen this eagle in great falls a few time

She's been in Billings since 1992 as far as I know.  I've owned her for about a year now.
1984 AMC Eagle Wagon (Soon to be for mountain fun times)
1997 Honda Civic (Daily driver in the winter)
2009 JM Star Scooter (Daily driver in the summer)
2010 Schwinn Hybrid Bike (Daily driver in Spring and Fall)

"It may be too early to drink scotch, but it's never too early to think about scotch"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk