News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• September 29, 2024, 04:32:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: need help with 82 clutch master cylinder  (Read 3163 times)

Offline Senor_taco

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • If I replace every part its a new car right?
need help with 82 clutch master cylinder
« on: June 28, 2012, 05:38:50 PM »
I can't seem to find a replacement master cylinder clutch for my 82 sx4. Does anybody know the part number for it or a rebuild kit part number? Or is there a part from a different newer car that would work? Thanks.
1972 Buick skylark custom convertible
1980 AMC eagle 2 door sport

Online mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
Re: need help with 82 clutch master cylinder
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 08:09:06 PM »
Got mine just over a year ago at rockauto.com

Manitowoc WI

Offline RookieSX/4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Re: need help with 82 clutch master cylinder
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 12:18:12 PM »
I have an 81 SX/4 with the Iron Duke. just replaced my clutch master with Raybestos PN CMA39830
1981 AMC Eagle SX/4 w/2.5l Iron Duke and no 2wd-4wd switch!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk