News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• September 29, 2024, 06:37:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Blown7

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Hello All
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:29:44 PM »
I think I was a member here a long time ago but the server didn't recognize me so I created a new profile.

I've been around AMC's way too long... started way back in the 1970's spec'd out and ordered a new Jeep CJ7 in 1977 and ordered my "new" 1984 Eagle Limited the same way  I still have the Eagle for 28 years.. but it doesn't look as fresh as it once did with the new car smell.

As for projects here's the latest CJ7 a Blown 401

And here's my Eagle

I also Have a 2007 Jeep SRT8 with a massaged 500 HP 6.1L Hemi I play around with

rohnk

Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 08:36:49 PM »
Nice rides! Welcome back to the nest.

Prafeston

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 08:39:24 PM »
Welcome back! That CJ7 looks awesome. Should be a fun project! Now give that poor Eagle some attention!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:56:47 AM by Prafeston »

Offline jeepjerry

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 12:52:10 AM »
Awesome! Ive dooled over your blown cj7 on youtube plenty of times!!!..... :occasion14:

Offline TheWraith

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 12:21:38 PM »
Love the fuel injection on your Jeep.

I'm brand new here, so it's kind of silly for me to welcome you when you pre-date me.  Still, welcome.

I like the color of your Eagle.  If you just need it out of your way for real cheap, let me know. :rotfl: I don't have one of mine own yet.

Seriously, what do you have planned for it?
I am what Willis was talking about.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk