News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• June 15, 2024, 07:39:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Throttle linkage pic?  (Read 2187 times)

Offline NoCoEagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
Throttle linkage pic?
« on: March 26, 2012, 05:04:50 AM »
Was wondering if anyone could snap me a picture of their stock throttle linkage (I think mine is stock, other than converting the MC2100 to pull down)? There's only one way to bolt down the bracket, but it seems none of my cables are sitting right.. maybe I broke them thrashing around my exhaust header and beating the heck out of my exhaust to get it off (cut 90% of the way through, didn't have any clearance to cut the last 10%, so I kicked it a bunch till it broke. Yeah, I'm that guy). But who knows. All I know is it don't work!  ???

Offline NoCoEagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
Re: Throttle linkage pic?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 05:05:48 AM »
Also, if there's a relatively easy conversion to a more universal type throttle linkage and kickdown linkage, I'd be open to that too. Everything else has been changed, why not that?  :rotfl:

Offline NoCoEagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
Re: Throttle linkage pic?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
That helps, thank you. Still unsure if my cables are damaged or not, cus I can't get them to fit right or actuate correctly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk