News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• June 16, 2024, 06:57:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: sx/4 in north central PA  (Read 2268 times)

Offline SleepsUnderCars

• Eagle crazy
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 62
  • the last truckload of Eagles ?
sx/4 in north central PA
« on: January 07, 2012, 08:45:43 AM »
white sx/4 parked in a backyard on Pa-49 between Elkland and Lawrenceville PA. on the north side of the road, probably a mile or 2 from Elkland.
if someone is in the area there is also a large junkyard a few miles away, called Troup Creek Auto recycling. ( Troupsburg, NY. just over the state line) looked to be a non-crushing yard, saw quite a few 80's vehicles but i could not pick out any AMC's as i drove by
'81 AMC EAGLE KAMMBACK rustbucket - off road only
'84 AMC EAGLE SEDAN
'68 Rambler Rogue 
'88 Dodge Ramcharger 
'07 Chrysler Pacifica (family hauler)
'80 AMC Spirit   ** FOR SALE **
'85 EAGLE WAGON sport   -bad frame future project

Offline shaggimo

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 90
  • When "6" just won't do.......
Re: sx/4 in north central PA
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 04:41:44 PM »
if someone is in the area there is also a large junkyard a few miles away, called Troup Creek Auto recycling. ( Troupsburg, NY. just over the state line) looked to be a non-crushing yard, saw quite a few 80's vehicles but i could not pick out any AMC's as i drove by

:o That place is huge!!! I may have to check that out come spring, it's only bout 3-4 hours away, lol.
88 xj cherokee- ((4)(4))2
81 malibu 4dr- Identity Crisis
81 SX4- gf's
84 Eagle 4dr sedan- it followed me home... ::)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Oldsmoletic
CNY

Offline SleepsUnderCars

• Eagle crazy
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 62
  • the last truckload of Eagles ?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 10:56:15 PM »
yeah, it looked pretty big from the road. im sure there has to be something there....
'81 AMC EAGLE KAMMBACK rustbucket - off road only
'84 AMC EAGLE SEDAN
'68 Rambler Rogue 
'88 Dodge Ramcharger 
'07 Chrysler Pacifica (family hauler)
'80 AMC Spirit   ** FOR SALE **
'85 EAGLE WAGON sport   -bad frame future project

Offline shaggimo

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 90
  • When "6" just won't do.......
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 08:55:33 PM »
I did the google map search of the place, all I can say is wow.......If they're a self serve type place, it could be a very good trip.
88 xj cherokee- ((4)(4))2
81 malibu 4dr- Identity Crisis
81 SX4- gf's
84 Eagle 4dr sedan- it followed me home... ::)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Oldsmoletic
CNY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk