News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• June 26, 2024, 12:10:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Window louvers for SX4/Spirit  (Read 7291 times)

Offline JustinS

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thief River Falls, MN
Re: Window louvers for SX4/Spirit
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 04:58:22 PM »
captspillane, if you do ever get around to getting some kits together, I'd definitely purchase a set from you in a heartbeat!  :blob1:

The small amount of driving I got to do in my SX4 last summer was enough to let me know that they would definitely be a great help.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:54:13 PM by jcsmn74 »
Justin S.

-1972 Plymouth Gold Duter 225ci                     
-1974 Chevy Nova Hatchback SBC (Gator)          -1997 Dodge Dakota 5.2L (Red)
-1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 258ci (Seagle)                -1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5L (The Wife's)

Click for Thief_River_Falls, MN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline sserg

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 09:07:19 PM »
If you are still going to make the kit or the whole louvers i would be interested in purchasing a complete set including the side louvers>

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 12:56:43 AM »
Theres a guy I found on line who makes custom louvers, but they are quite spendy. I was actually kinda diggin' on strike eagles addition of one of those rear window visors off an early model toyota supra but after looking at those it appears people are pretty proud of those too....the cheapest one I found was around $400. tinting the window helped out alot with the cool factor but it still cant touch the raw awesomeness of louver.
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline sds

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 215
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 06:32:22 AM »
I have a set of rear/quarter window louvres with hardware for the spirit/sx4.
          They go with the car and all extra parts for the sx/4.
                         All is for sale at one price.

68AMXGOPAC

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 09:51:13 PM »
You know there was something I asked you about quite awhile ago you had for sale, and I am sure you replied, but i either forgot ( wich I did ) and now can't remember - yeah that all makes sense huh. Do you recall sds ??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk