General > AMC Eagles Den Meets

Nov.9th-10th 2019 Eagle Tour Colorado Springs/ Manitou Springs

(1/3) > >>

amcman73:
Anyone with a Eagle in Colorado or near by want to come join the Rambler Ranch Eagle Tour this November 9th -10th around Elizabeth and Colorado Springs ?This year's Eagle Tour is a lot more low-key then the past .We are going to be meeting up with the group on Saturday down in Colorado Springs / Manitou Springs where Terry the Rambler Ranch will have around 11 of his Eagles that friends will be driving. People like use that own Eagles will be able to Cruise along with to the sights that there visiting during the weekend and I am looking for those who might be interested and I will set up some more information on The Eagle Tour .   
                                                        Thanks, Austin 970-593-2623

Murdoc1905:
If my eagle can survive The trip I'll be there!

vangremlin:
Thanks for posting about the tour, we've done a couple of them and they were always fun.  Hope to make it this year also!!  Looking forward to more details.

Still Pat:
Not worried about my Eagle surviving the trip, worried about ME surviving! ;) MIGHT make it, would definitely LIKE to. I'd enjoy seeing Rambler Ranch & one of my nieces has a daughter living in Elizabeth. Never met her, would be a good chance to.

amcman73:
Hey Vangremlin I definitely reambwr you from the past Eagle tours ! So Terry has the Miramont Castle reserved on Friday the 8th . Our club members that have Eagle will ither head down there Friday night or Saturday morning. There are rooms available at the Eagle Motel ! There planning on visiting the Colorado Springs trolley museum , Cheyenne Mountain zoo and that Will Rogers shrine of the sun the. Back to the Rambler Ranch. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version