Classifieds > For Sale: AMC Eagles/4wd Jeeps

For Sale 86 Base Wagon

(1/1)

jtvette:
I am selling an 1986 Eagle wagon. It is the base model. It is also a Canadian built car.
Body is in good shape just a few dents here and there. The engine runs very well and has around 100K on it.
I just put a Gronk carb on it and an ignition upgrade to the stealth HEI system.
The reason I am selling this car is because I am out of option for fixing it. It has something wrong with the transmission. Every time you put it in gear it just stalls the motor. I have replaced the torque  converter as that was my thought as to the problem. The engine makes good vacuum and does not have any leaks. I have redone the vacuum lines already so I know there are no leaks there. I would think a trans rebuild would fix the problem and it would be a great car again. I just don't have the skills or a place to really do this, and a shop would charge me way more than the car is worth.
Sorry about the long post here.
My asking price is $1000. O.B.O
I did just put new tires on it and have a full set of brakes for the car that go with it.
I  will try and get some photos up in a little while. I hate to sell it but with winter here I just can't keep it.
If you have any questions just ask and I will try to answer.
I should add the car is located in Waupun WI and I am not able to deliver.

Thanks,
               Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version