Classifieds > For Sale: AMC Eagles/4wd Jeeps

SX/4 found-for SALE.

(1/2) > >>

PAcowboy:
Trafford, PA 15085

Today I found a 1982 SX/4, black in the weeds. It has a 1960 283cu. in. with the double pyramids (Hi-Perf) with a two speed transfer case. I talked to the owner who says it's FOR SALE at $200.00.

The car looks as if it's been sitting awhile. It needs a driver's door, all bashed in. The passenger's door needs a new spring in the latch handle, grille, both front & rear bumpers. The under carriage looks to be quite scalely, lots of rust.

Will have to go back for pics.

If anyone is interested, I have the guy's name and number.

Steve

PAcowboy:
BenM:

You're in Murraysville and I'm in Level Green. The car is up behind Lentz's Garage up on First St. behind a barn on top of the hill before you get to the Sportsmen's club on the left side.

Though, it may be awhile for me to get pics. If you want, I have the number.

Steve

eagle.sx/4.wanted:
this car still there?

amc1989:
I've been looking for one of these for awhile now. I would be very interested in buying it. I'll like to buy one to restore. I live about 2hrs from him. I'd love to talk to him about it if its still there!
Thanks

PAcowboy:
eagle.sx and amc1989:

Yes, the car is still there. It's not going anywhere. I think these people just lost touch with the property and the cars. but, othwerwise, they are still there. Let me know if you're ever out this way if you want to go see it. Like I said, it's pretty rough but it's doable. Especially with the 283 in it.

Sorry it took so long to get back to this post.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version