News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 19, 2024, 11:01:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1983 AMC/EAGLE SW 4WD LTD  (Read 558 times)

Offline Lykins

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
1983 AMC/EAGLE SW 4WD LTD
« on: July 17, 2023, 06:03:40 PM »
My mom has an 1983 AMC/EAGLE SW 4WD LTD that she would like to sell. Any ideas on how to go about that ? She states that the car is a classic and that someone in a club would love to have it.
Thanks !

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
Re: 1983 AMC/EAGLE SW 4WD LTD
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 07:02:14 PM »
There is a classified section here on the Eagles Den where you could list it.  I don't know that it sees a lot of traffic, but it's a place to start.  Include lots of pictures and information about the car, including miles on it and where it is located.

There are several online options, including Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Bring a Trailer, etc.  Craigslist and Facebook are the least complicated, but the others MAY bring you more money.

Do some research on what your car might be worth.  You can look on eBay and Bring a Trailer to see what is listed now and what has sold and at what price.  Do your homework so you don't sell it too cheap, and also to not overestimate what your Eagle might be worth.  Some people are really into Eagles, others not so much.  So there may be somebody out there that is really interested in buying your Eagle for a good price, but there probably won't be 20.  I'm not saying this to discourage you, just trying to be realistic.  And this is just my opinion, others may feel differently. 

Good luck with the sale!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk