News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 26, 2024, 08:39:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A peak at our new front door to site, so everybody knows no slacking here!  (Read 2274 times)

amcconcord

I have let lose the tittle pages or main pages, so you can indeed see we are at work, pictures from Jan 2009 to now on The ROTM page to be finished soon, the news page will begin to show things found on the Forum now. We are updating
the links, on The Links Page, If there is to be down time thought we don't expect it, When the Main pages become live
any and all News or updates will be posted there, the home page tab on the Forum will be moving over so we may add
Main, to the comands, which will take you back to the main pages for news update links store and two new pages to be added. As said before Forums will change theme first, then history then the wordpress copy becomes the new forum.
Remember that the SMF 2.0.4  will be updated to 2.0.5 tomorrow night, Even though Wordpress will become the front main and forum, SMF after being locked down, after we get all the input from the users, will also be just a tab away if you need history or stuff from {Pedia}. Pedia will change to wordpress last, we have returning users so welcome them back please if you see them online, Viewer 8, is being used for some users as in some parts people can't get access to anything, also for moderators and Admins Viewer 8, and Go To Meeting will be used to train everybody on new tools.

Some Members have asked for a thing call the "Punch Out Room" I had no idea what they were talking about, until I was show to AMC sites that have them, I guess its if a member has grief with another Member you reserve one of the two "Punch Out Rooms" off line to settle things, if one or both members have friends who want to watch, as only the two can "I AM" each other, other memes if invited by one of the two partys can only read the stuff going back and fourth. Thats the idea 5 members want to see added to site? views would be welcome?
here is the temp look at new front pages
http://amceaglesden.com/wp/ 
Enjoy  as we grow
Ken

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk