News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 04:50:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lift Kit?  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Haefen

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 2
Lift Kit?
« on: October 23, 2022, 03:28:49 PM »
Pulled into my local Walmart about a week after I got it and did my shopping, on my way out this real fancy guy in a crossover wearing a black suit asked me if I had a lift kit on my car. So I told him about the AMC Eagle, how it was pretty much the predecessor to the genre of cars that his vehicle belongs to. So we started chatting back and forth, he kept asking questions, I showed him the interior, he asked about the engine, had never heard of an 'Inline' motor before, thought I was talking about a V6. Clearly not a 'car guy' by a lot of people's standards but he had the spirit! Either way he had to go to some appointment soon so after excusing himself we parted ways. Was a fun conversation!

Offline AMC of Houston

• The only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 86
    • American Motors Club of Houston
Re: Lift Kit?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 05:02:04 PM »
Must educate the un-Eagle-ucated every chance we get!!
George G.
'81 Eagle Sundancer
'85 Eagle Waggie
1960 1902 Rambler Replica
'64 American
'70 AMX (Big Bad Blue), '70 AMX (White)
'77 Gremlin
'78 Pacer Coupe, '78 Pacer Wagon
'79 Pacer Wagon
'73 Jensen Interceptor
'86 Audi 5000 Turbo
'98 Aston Martin DB7