News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 04:40:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Collier Motors  (Read 4817 times)

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
Collier Motors
« on: January 13, 2015, 07:34:14 PM »
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

Offline Run-AMC

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
Re: Collier Motors
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 08:16:09 PM »
I understand this post is old, but I must document my experience before I forget any of it.

I managed to get in touch with Robbie Collier today in regard to Collier Motors. His late father was the original owner of the establishment. There is a relatively substantial collection of AMC cars on the lot that are in the slow process of being sold.

The location is not actively managed and is not a salvage yard, and the lot is also overgrown, but the cars are for sale; most of them with no title. If you are interested, message me directly because I made a point to him that I would preserve his privacy.

Save me a wagon, please!
1982 Eagle Wagon Limited in Super Brown

More young men should work on old cars.

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
Re: Collier Motors
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 08:46:50 PM »
Good news, I hope that some of those cars can be saved. Being in that area of NC and humid as it is...
I would love to just look around, doubt I would be able to buy anything. Wife knows I haven’t finished my current project. :banghead:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 08:59:10 PM by Taylor »
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk