News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 01:45:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My 78 Concord AMX  (Read 32733 times)

Offline DGeagle

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 13
  • Forget the Whales, Save the Eagles!!!
Re: My 78 Concord AMX
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2012, 12:03:51 PM »
Gorgeous!  I will no doubt have some interior questions as i'm piecing together the best set of Levis stuff I have compiled from 3 cars.  Good to know someone who has one in such amazing shape.  I've got a lot of extra parts as well, if you ever need anything!  Still have the whole parts car, minus a bit of metal haha
87 Eagle Sedan--86 Eagle Sedan--98 XJ 4.6 stroker--81 Concord--78 Pacer V-8--74 Gremlin V-8- 78 Concord AMX V-8--89 Grand Wagoneers--76 J-10--69,70,71 AMX--71,73 Javelin--70 Rebel Machine, 48 Packard, 47 Nash, Many other AMC's, Fords, and Mopars....
Too Many cars too little time!!

Offline eaglefreek

• Moderators
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 209
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2012, 03:29:28 PM »
WOW!  :o That's gorgeous, Rob. Now I really need to make over to Manchester. I remember being in high school in the 80's and drooling over one in the Auto Trader. I must have stared at that one little black and white picture for hours.
1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear.
1981 AMC Eagle Wagon As Seen On TV  Lost In Transmission

"I know he'd be a poorer man, if he never saw an eagle fly,
Rocky mountain high"  John Denver
Click for Fayetteville,TN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »
That thing looks amazing!!! Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor!
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk