Classifieds > SOLD

Another Eagle wanted **PURCHASED!**

(1/2) > >>

Still Pat:
IF I get one, it will be #6 under my ownership. NOT looking to get rid of this one, it's lonely & needs company. Who knows, maybe they'll mate & lay eggs which will hatch into new Eagles! ;D I am currently looking for another Eagle, MUST BE:258/auto., PREFER a wagon, would consider either 2 or 4 door sedan. Not interested in a Kammback or SX/4. NO rotted frames (been there, done that), holes in fenders, etc.. "Patina" surface rust, depends. Needs to be running, driving, & pass Mo. state insp.. West or northwest of Mo. river to Iowa or Kan. line.

Still Pat:
Have had a few interesting ones show up. Couple nice looking ones, kinda outta my price range. One that doesn't look too bad, little bit outta the way from where I was wanting to go & a little more than I was looking to pay. Have a friend that might look at it for me. See what it looks like (so far, so good) & then see if he'll negotiate.

Still Pat:
Had to go A LOT farther than I wanted, but have found a pretty solid looking sedan at a price I'm gonna have to live with. Trying to work out details to pick it up.

vangremlin:

--- Quote from: Still Pat on May 03, 2021, 10:04:18 PM ---Had to go A LOT farther than I wanted, but have found a pretty solid looking sedan at a price I'm gonna have to live with. Trying to work out details to pick it up.

--- End quote ---

Hope it works out for you!  Can't wait to see the pictures once it is yours!

Still Pat:
Thanks Van. I don't know what it is, but I can't post pics. in the "For Sale". Haven't tried here. Okay. LOOKS LIKE I CAN here. Went back & "saved as" a few. Just a couple, other side looks about the same. Underneath looks clean/solid in pics. & video. I think I'm gonna be happy. ;D Color was a coincidence! I wasn't looking for a specific color, but for some strange reason this one caught my eye. I can't figure out WHY! :rotfl: There was just SOMETHING about it that caught my eye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version