Information and News > AMC Eagles Den Updates & News

Error

(1/4) > >>

Taylor:
Apparently I made a mistake is editing the donation button.
Therefore I had to change the forum template.
The good thing is I was able to get the google translate working.
I’ll update again later.

mudkicker715:
 :occasion14: keep up at the good work. cause right now its working like a 2 bit fix on an expensive part. just saying lol.

86Woodgrain:
Is it possible to install a responsive template so the site looks good on mobile?

Taylor:
What type of mobile device are you using? There might be a setting I need to change for a specific os on specific devices. I usually use my iPad.have t had any problems. Can you post a couple screen shots so I can get a idea of what I need to do? I am actually getting ready to do some testing on a windows 10 pc, to see if anything is odd there.
Thanks,
Taylor

86Woodgrain:
I see the same desktop view on my iPhone, but the text is so small it's unreadable.

Have you considered switching from SMF to phpBB? I run a number of phpBB car forums and it's really great, it adapts to any size device so mobile views look good. You are being penalized by Google because you are not mobile optimized.

Not my site but see http://forum.merkurclub.com/forum/index.php for an example of a phpBB car forum. Looks good on any mobile device by default using built-in responsive template.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version