General > Cone of Confusion

Most enthusiastic compliment

(1/1)

vangremlin:
I've had a lot of people comment on my Eagle (usually "I haven't seen one of those in a long time") but today I received the most enthusiastic compliment ever.  As I was getting some gas the guy at the next pump said "Dude, that is the coolest f***ing car I have ever seen!"  We talked a little and he asked "Was it always lifted like that?  It looks like a Gremlin!!"  So I told him it was a descendant of the Gremlin, and he concluded the conversation by saying "F***ing awesome!" and took a picture. 

I loved it!!

PS I swear there was a thread called "What's the nicest thing anyone ever said about your Eagle?" somewhere on the Nest but for the life of me I couldn't find it.  If anybody knows of its whereabouts please let me know.  Thanks.

eaglebeek:

--- Quote from: vangremlin on March 06, 2013, 11:02:18 PM ---
PS I swear there was a thread called "What's the nicest thing anyone ever said about your Eagle?" somewhere on the Nest but for the life of me I couldn't find it.  If anybody knows of its whereabouts please let me know.  Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I remember that thread, also. It seems like it was in progress before the last "great delete"...iirc I showed parts of it to my mom, who said the nicest thing she could say about Eagles was "do not under any circumstances get rid of that Eagle"

vangremlin:

--- Quote from: eaglebeek on March 07, 2013, 08:01:57 AM ---
I remember that thread, also. It seems like it was in progress before the last "great delete"...iirc I showed parts of it to my mom, who said the nicest thing she could say about Eagles was "do not under any circumstances get rid of that Eagle"

--- End quote ---

I thought sure I'd seen it after the "great delete" but still can't find it.   ???  ???  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version