Resource & Interchange Center > AMC Friendly Shops/Vendors

AMC clips

(1/2) > >>

MudPuppy:
I have been on a hunt for trim clips. And I know there has got to be some others out there needing them too.
Well I am happy to say that I have found a place that supply these along with other AMC clips.
I first found cliphouse.com but they did not carry the clips I needed so I contacted them. Susan had me look at carpak.com and voila, carpak has the clips I needed and then some.
They will order these clips through Carpak.com which unfortunately only sales to registered distributors. Carpak specializes in offering the "hard to find" supplies for domestic and import vehicles.  Car-Pak provides clips and fasteners for over 20 automobile manufacturers.
Susan @ cliphouse.com has been awesome at helping me out. I have talked with her over the phone and she was determined to find what I needed and that she did.  8)
79-5090  is $7.93 for a pack of 50
78-4825 is $10.27 for a pack of 50

Prafeston:
Great find man. I'm sure there are a ton of people out there that will be excited to hear about this!

GRONK:
Look up a local Fastenal store.  They stock these clips.

IowaEagle:
Those are the same ones that were and will be stocked at the store again.  They also have other AMC goodies.

Pat:
Great job Boss Bird!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version