News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 04:47:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Its a Vega  (Read 2814 times)

Offline eagleman

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 35
Its a Vega
« on: May 23, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »
FedEX lady stopped today to drop off some eagle parts that I had ordered from Rock Auto.I was polishing my bike on one side of the garage and my eagle is on jack stands on the other side of the garage in front of my truck.She wanted to know if I was rebuilding a car because in the past week she has stopped every day to drop off boxes from rock auto.I pointed to my eagle in front off my truck and she walked around the corner of my truck and said,Is that a vega wagon?I kinda laughed and said no its a amc eagle wagon.She then said wow thats one of those four wheel drive cars huh? She then said man I have not seen one of these in years.We then had a nice conversation on amc cars and she wanted to know if she could bring her husband back to see it some time. I guess he has owned several amc cars in his life and talks about them many times with her. She said he will get a real kick out of seeing this. I then told her I also have a 84 eagle in my basement and a 69 amx as well. She said she and her husband will be back soon cause he ain't gonna believe this! What fun cars!
Turkeys walk.Eagles fly!!!

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk