News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 12, 2024, 04:53:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bumper Endcaps  (Read 2254 times)

Offline woody39

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Bumper Endcaps
« on: February 05, 2012, 07:41:30 AM »
Being somewhat new to the eaglesnest, I am asking for help in
locating if possible, front and rear bumper endcaps for my 82
Eagle wagon   :eaglebig:

Thanks for any help you folks can do for me.

Offline timemachine

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Re: Bumper Endcaps
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 09:25:36 PM »
Check amclives.com and ask them to pick them up in their custom fiberglass offerings.  That bumper plastic didn't hold up as well as everything else.  It's an ongoing problem that needs a remedy that will stand the test of time.  Demand exists.  Let them know.  Otherwise, get lucky and shell out the dollars.

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
Re: Bumper Endcaps
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 12:34:08 AM »
They pop up from time to time on various auction sights, however junkyards are usually the best bet, although they can be few and far between in many cases especially if you live in the rust belt. Theres a few guys parting out their Eagles in the "for sale" thread, Also throw a post in the wanted thread....best of luck, and welcome!
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk