News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 12, 2024, 11:55:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New to the Nest  (Read 2050 times)

Offline ScreamingEagle82

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
New to the Nest
« on: February 02, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »
Hi guys, I'm relatively new to the nest. Registered because I really liked the AMC Eagles and finally wanted to look into getting one. I'm now in the process of buying my very first and can't wait to get on the road. I have a huge road trip planned for this upcoming summer, so I look forward to posting some travel pics of the Eagle. Thanks for providing this Eagle lover a place to come and talk with other Eagle lovers. Great site with great people. Look forward to being a long-time member.
Tom K.
'87 Sedan DD/Work in Progress

Prafeston

Re: New to the Nest
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 05:07:54 PM »
Look forward to seeing these pics this summer. Hope your Eagle is up for the challenge! :)

Offline ScreamingEagle82

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »
It will be. I'll make sure she's good to go. Take care of her. lol. My wife is going to hate this car after it's all said and done! lol
Tom K.
'87 Sedan DD/Work in Progress

Prafeston

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 06:13:59 PM »

Offline JustinS

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thief River Falls, MN
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 10:28:03 PM »
My wife hated mine before I even bought her, still didn't stop me though. ;D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:50:23 PM by jcsmn74 »
Justin S.

-1972 Plymouth Gold Duter 225ci                     
-1974 Chevy Nova Hatchback SBC (Gator)          -1997 Dodge Dakota 5.2L (Red)
-1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 258ci (Seagle)                -1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5L (The Wife's)

Click for Thief_River_Falls, MN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk