AMC Eagle Archives > Eagle Archives

AMC Eagle Family Tree

<< < (2/7) > >>

eaglemailman:
IowaEagle

I like your display with your Eagle. It does not have to be very big if you had many pages to display. I made this awhile back. I got the idea from another Eagle owner.  It is more interesting to look at a car if you know something about it.

IowaEagle:
Very nice and easily read.   I have my Eagle (and Concord) stuff in notebooks for folks to go thru.  On the pages that are kept open for viewing is a fact sheet about the car and its window sticker.  Other pages they can look at contain the dealer brochure for the year of the car.

The display board, currently, markets the Nest and it also has a Select Drive ad since many folks do not realize Eagle's were 4WD until a much closer look at the car.

83Eagle!:
Do we have a family tree anywhere in the forum that traces the AMC vehicles from 1958-1988?  This is one of the tag lines on my AMC Club's shirts...

"Great Cars 1958 to '88"

I thought it would be cool to have a poster of an AMC family tree with all of the models from those years to post at the car club meetings. 

IowaEagle:
route66rambler is working on one of those extended family trees.  I got the idea from him and just did an Eagle one.  I did not go further back than the Hornet as there was enough of a change between the Rambler American and the Hornet for me to consider the American not as nearly related to the Eagle as the Hornet obviously is.  The Hornet was the first AMC compact to have a full ball joint suspension rather than trunions like previous AMC's used and of course the sheet metal on a Hornet screams Eagle.

83Eagle!:
I understand that.  I really like the presentation.  Nice job.  I actually have one posted in my office for people to see.  I was just curious if anyone had tried doing the extended family tree 58-88.  I know people in my car club would be interested. 

I think we are working on getting club jackets with our cars on them at the next meeting in September.  That would be cool as well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version