News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:46:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: three in Michigan  (Read 3303 times)

Offline darjeeling

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
three in Michigan
« on: August 11, 2019, 01:50:09 AM »
Year: 1983
Model: Eagle
Style: Wagon
Engine: 258 I6
Transmission: Automatic
Exterior: dark red maroon whatever it's called (my favorite color)
Interior: "garnet"
Date found: August 8, 2019
Crush date (approximate): seems like not for awhile

Rust is indeed very bad, paint is worse than it looks in the pictures (which is what stopped me from taking this home), mechanical stuff looks good, interior is surprisingly good. I didn't want to tear into a complete car, but if nobody wants it whole, I might go back in a couple weeks for some of the interior parts and glass.
https://battlecreek.craigslist.org/pts/d/battle-creek-83-amc-eagle-4x4-bad-frame/6946476955.html

Year: 1987
Style: Wagon
Engine: 258 I6
Transmission: Automatic
Exterior: dark red maroon whatever it's called (my favorite color)
Interior: brown
Date found: August 8, 2019
Crush date (approximate): could be very soon

Just a shell, but there are still a few low-rust body parts that I didn't take.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ApUjGlN3M/

Year: 1986-ish?
Style: SX/4
Engine: ?
Transmission: ?
Exterior: red and black
Interior: black
Date found: August 10, 2019
Crush date (approximate): less than two weeks

I don't know anything about this car, but the employee said it's in good shape. Not sure why it's being scrapped.
https://www.facebook.com/USAUTOSTERLINGHEIGHTS/

Offline Kimster521

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Re: three in Michigan
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 10:54:33 PM »
Can you still go to the one in Battlecreek? I need tail lights, just bought a 1984 4D Hatchback, and can't really take it on the road till I get new tail lights, mine are totally busted out. I live in Vancouver, WA and would be willing to pay you for your time and trouble, and the shipping.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk