News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 10:55:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: June 2019 Orphan Car Show  (Read 3969 times)

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
June 2019 Orphan Car Show
« on: June 06, 2019, 01:18:55 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/pat.carpenter.98/media_set?set=a.2362299107160601&type=3

Not sure IF I did this right or not. Went to the local (St. Louis/Gateway AMC) AMC Club show on Sunday. Not a regular show with judging & awards, just a 'Come show what you've got.' type thing. At the St. Louis train museum (IF I recall correctly, they call it 'Transportation Museum', they've got a bunch of trains outside. They have a boat & plane outside, too. Took a bunch of model train pics also in addition to the cars & AMCs. Enjoy (IF it went through)!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 01:25:34 PM by Still Pat »
'83 AMC Eagle wagon 258/auto.
'84 AMC Eagle sedan (4 door) 258/auto.
PREVIOUS AMCs:
'72 Gremlin X 304/3 speed
'81 Eagle Kammback 258/4 speed (Purchased new)
'82 Eagle wagon 258/5 speed (Ordered new, traded Kammback)
'86 (I THINK) Eagle wagon - BlackBird 258/auto. (Got hit/totaled)
'83 Eagle wagon - White Eagle 258-auto. (Front subframe was rotted out - sold for parts)

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
Re: June 2019 Orphan Car Show
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 06:51:21 PM »
IF somebody computer literate knows how to get those from spacebook over here ... I can't, it would take forever & AT LEAST 33 days (IF I can keep infernalnet that long) for me to load each picture to my computer & then post here.
PREVIOUS AMCs:
'83 Eagle wagon - White Eagle 258-auto. (Front subframe was rotted out - sold for parts)

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
Re: June 2019 Orphan Car Show
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 11:18:54 AM »
I tried something different, don't know what happened. They're MY pictures, OF COURSE I can see them. I don't know IF they went through so all y'all can see them or not. Good old spacebook changed things & I don't speak CIVILIZED computer, so I don't know what I'm doing. Before it was simple, I clicked on it & it would give me a code to copy. I pasted tht code wherever & VIOLA!, done! Not now, I have to 'download' it & then take THAT to wherever I want it. I don't know IF I'm 'copying' the right thing or not. Anyway, all that to say here's my LATEST attempt at posting the pics. from the 2019 'Orphan Makes show. HOPE it goes through, because I don't know what I'm doing here.

C:\Users\Pat\Downloads\facebook-album-2362299107160601.zip
PREVIOUS AMCs:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk