News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:35:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Brandon/'83 Eagle  (Read 4467 times)

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
Brandon/'83 Eagle
« on: January 09, 2012, 09:59:01 PM »
LONG overdue (sorry Brandon). As y'all may know, I've had to move & Brandon was kind enough to post updates for me while in transit & no infernalnet upon arrival. Did some job searches for me in the new location & even typed up a couple resumes. GREAT, no make that EGGsellent all around guy. Thanks, Brandon for ALL the help!!!
1995 Jeep Cherokee "Bleep"

No pic here - BlackBird - My '86 AMC Eagle wagon

R.I.P Old Rusty - My '91 F150

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
Re: Brandon/'83 Eagle
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:07:47 PM »
X2, Brandons a pretty good Dude.
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline 83Eagle!

• Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 11:29:38 PM »
It was no problem Pat.  Glad I could help.  Hope one of the leads turns out and the resumes help.  It was the least I could do.  I have a lot of experience in drawing up resumes and job searching.  Used to do job searching for others for a living.
Click for La_Vista, Ne Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion
1985 Mallard Class C motor home

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 12:27:31 AM »
Yep, Brandon is a good guy.  Have another egg!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 08:53:00 PM »
It was no problem Pat.  Glad I could help.  Hope one of the leads turns out and the resumes help.  It was the least I could do.  I have a lot of experience in drawing up resumes and job searching.  Used to do job searching for others for a living.

Ya know, ya might wanna use a different picture than MY Eagle!  >:D  :rotfl: Just kidding, it's been good to me so far. Went through inspection, no problem. Drives nice, looks sharp. I'm satisfied with what I bought!
'83 AMC Eagle wagon 258/auto.
'84 AMC Eagle sedan (4 door) 258/auto.
PREVIOUS AMCs:
'72 Gremlin X 304/3 speed
'81 Eagle Kammback 258/4 speed (Purchased new)
'82 Eagle wagon 258/5 speed (Ordered new, traded Kammback)
'86 (I THINK) Eagle wagon - BlackBird 258/auto. (Got hit/totaled)
'83 Eagle wagon - White Eagle 258-auto. (Front subframe was rotted out - sold for parts)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk