News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 10:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Camping in Virginia with the Cub Scouts  (Read 8697 times)

Offline DarthGremlin

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
Camping in Virginia with the Cub Scouts
« on: June 05, 2011, 01:06:22 PM »
Had a great time with my oldest boys and the rest of their Scout pack at Misty Mountain near Crozet, VA this weekend.  As you might expect, the Eagle attracted lots of attention!

DarthGremlin :amc:
Patrick        Palmyra, VA
1984 AMC Eagle Limited
2017 Jeep Renegade Altitude
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Classic LTZ
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself"- Han Solo

Offline thereverendbill

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
Re: Camping in Virginia with the Cub Scouts
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 01:58:26 PM »
looking great!!! glad to see your enjoying it while vertical and not horizontal ;D
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

Offline DarthGremlin

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
Re: Camping in Virginia with the Cub Scouts
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 02:21:08 PM »
The boys LOVE this car and were so insisted we take it camping.  Still needs a few things, but it IS great to see it out in flight as AMC intended.
Patrick        Palmyra, VA
1984 AMC Eagle Limited
2017 Jeep Renegade Altitude
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Classic LTZ
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself"- Han Solo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk