News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 20, 2024, 09:36:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Eagle SX4s (Warning: Large Images)  (Read 2909 times)

Offline zboot

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 7
My Eagle SX4s (Warning: Large Images)
« on: December 30, 2012, 10:03:00 PM »
So, I've got a couple new Eagles, an 81 auto and an 82 manual SX4. The 82 (black) needs some rust repair and new clutch and since I'm going to be busy between two jobs and finishing grad school, I won't have time in the next 3 months to work on it, so I'm putting it up on an auction site for hopefully someone else to take over the work. Considering that it made a 1600+ mile trip prior to the clutch going out, I think it's a good deal for whomever ends up with it.

Anyway, here are some pics:

Offline txjeeptx

• shop rag
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 68
  • You've been Outlaw'd
Re: My Eagle SX4s (Warning: Large Images)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 12:53:21 AM »
I really like the "Eagle" lettering decal on the spoiler on your fat-tire SX/4. Nice pictures. What's the white stuff? You guys really oughta clean that stuff up.

Hope the black car finds a good home. Saw it on the big auction site.
'82 Eagle SX/4 "Golden Eagle", '89 YJ 2.5L '93 MPI-converted rock-crawler, '79 Jeep Cherokee Golden Eagle "FSJ", 'o7 F150 Supercrew FX/4 daily driver

Offline BlackhawkSX/4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 0
  • rat rod
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 12:31:15 AM »
DUDE! nice Eagles!
that silver one is increadable! glad to see you having fun in it!
THE FLEET:
1972 Ford F250 Ranger XLT
1967 Ford F250 Ranger
1927 Ford Model A Rat rod
1982 AMC Eagle SX/4 Sport

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 10:35:22 PM »
Awesome SX4 man! I love that rally car look, with all the decals and the big baja lights....The SX4's wear it so well too!
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk