News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 20, 2024, 09:08:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Another pic or two  (Read 2851 times)

Offline mechanic80

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 7
  • 87 Limited Wagon
Another pic or two
« on: February 17, 2012, 08:57:02 AM »

What do y'all think of the garage?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:00:21 AM by mechanic80 »
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone's  NOT out to get you! :amc:

Offline eagleman

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 35
Re: Another pic or two
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 08:59:47 AM »
Thats one fine looking eagle my friend!!
Turkeys walk.Eagles fly!!!

Offline JustinS

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thief River Falls, MN
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
mechanic80, I will have to say, I envy you for a littany or reasons right now.  Both the car and garage look great!
Justin S.

-1972 Plymouth Gold Duter 225ci                     
-1974 Chevy Nova Hatchback SBC (Gator)          -1997 Dodge Dakota 5.2L (Red)
-1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 258ci (Seagle)                -1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5L (The Wife's)

Click for Thief_River_Falls, MN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

68AMXGOPAC

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 11:42:42 AM »
That car is awesome !! It looks like brand new , what a shine man.

The garage is sweet , I remember an old one a neighbor had - I think they called it a "Quanset Hut" or something.At first he didn't like the curved sides, but then realised it gave some nice room to store stuff there, and space to move around the vehicles.Looks like a modern version of that , way cool.

Prafeston

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
Great looking Eagle man. Wish I had that power bulge on mine! Also envy those mud flaps!

Is that a Scion xA I see in the garage? Nice little high MPG car to offset the Eagle! :)

Offline Jurjen

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 168
  • Dutch Eagle Preservation Front
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 06:22:20 AM »
Wow, both looking very good, Eagle has showroom shine.
"sparrows fly in flocks, eagles fly alone"

Eagle Wagon Limited 1983, Citroen C-Crosser 2010, Triumph Bonneville 1969, Yamaha XJR1300 1999, Yamaha TX750 1973

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf0jpiW6tRI

Click for Leeuwarden, Netherlands Forecast" height="90" width="160

Offline mechanic80

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 7
  • 87 Limited Wagon
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 08:22:52 AM »
Great looking Eagle man. Wish I had that power bulge on mine! Also envy those mud flaps!

Is that a Scion xA I see in the garage? Nice little high MPG car to offset the Eagle! :)

Yes it is a SCION.   It belongs to the other half.  I have a 2011 Fiesta for the 43MPG needed when living 23 miles from work.   I just noticed yesterday that it has a factory lighted vanity mirror too.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone's  NOT out to get you! :amc:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk