News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 20, 2024, 05:10:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My current obsession!  (Read 17461 times)

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
Re: My current obsession!
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2011, 01:18:28 AM »

HI   brent I hear you are going to have two Eagles soon is that right ............Don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2011, 10:05:53 AM »
you might say i have a line on secondary. not sure how i want to proceed with this venture at the moment.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2011, 10:43:31 AM »

HI   Brent I thank it is going to get interresting to see how Meany times you change you mind on witch car to
               go with .....I know what horse looks like but I don't know what the outher one looks like outher then
                the pict you put on the nest .....Don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2011, 11:20:54 AM »
i am really going back and forth a lot. they really are equal but opposite cars. every thing i find on one that needs changed is on the other...i know that my body is in better shape and my trans is good... the horse seems to have a good strong engine and is currently "drivable". im thinking that the thing to do right now is to finish what i started on mine and get the intake and exhaust off and pull the head... i think a lot of my decision will be based of what i find there. im almost tempted to take my time on mine and just see if i can get the horse in good running order for now and just drive it. i would like to try to heal the horses broken leg before i shoot it.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »

HI    Brent I knew this was going to be fun .....I need to come over and look over both cars and put in my two cents ....has your dad seen the horse yet and if so what did he say about it .....Don

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »
he has seen it from the drive way. hasnt had time to play really look at it yet. as for you coming over and checking them out im all for it. just need to have a good time to do it..

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2011, 09:25:42 PM »

Hay just let know when is a good time for you and how to get there  ....Silver and I will go for a little ride ..

she needs a road trip...I would like to see your outher Eagle ....I mite get the wife to ride along HA-HA

.....Don

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
Re: My current obsession
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2011, 07:50:44 AM »

HI    I found that Eagle we were talking about its in for sale check it out ..see if it is the right one ....I think
                  its the same one   later ...Don

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2011, 05:58:01 PM »
hey don... how you been? late notice but im home all nite tonite if want to come check out by busted birds.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2011, 10:04:14 PM »

Hay Brent   did not get post till sunday so that didn't work we will have to try Agni.... any day after work is good  .......Don

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2012, 07:31:45 AM »
hey fellas, first trip in real snow with the eagle. No issues at all as far as the 4x4 and everything. Gotta say i am pretty satisfied thus far.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2012, 11:45:20 PM »

Hay that's good to hear...........Don

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk