Information and News > AMC Eagles Den Updates & News

"hands off approach"

(1/7) > >>

IowaEagle:
Regulars may have noticed that the admins and mods have pretty much used a "hands off approach" since the Den came about.  We want to know you feel about this philosophy?  So far we have not banned or deleted any member, old or new, nor have we had to ask anyone to tone things down.  I had one request at our FB page to remove a member and I shared with the requestor that I wanted to watch that member as I felt it was not necessary to do that.  So far that has worked out just fine.

Amc1320:
I appreciate the mods here, and the fact that everyone seems nice. Maybe it's because we are a small group

I know on some boards it's gets pretty viscous at times, it's amazing what people will say from the "safety" of their keyboards. That's why I closed my FB account.

Here it's more about viscous couplers in our tcases........

I also like how everyone is so willing to help one another when we encounter a problem with our cars and are stumped

mudkicker715:
Of course we are a nice group. We have amc in common.

MudPuppy:
I am liking it the way it is.  Time will only tell once our population increases but usually we have always been a very friendly and civilized group.

If I had to pick something... One thing that is irking me some here lately (since now there is more of them), is posts being put in the wrong area's... again not a huge deal just throwing it out there (my 0.02ยข).

eaglebeek:
I'm happy just the way it is. :eagle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version