Classifieds > Junk Yard Discoveries.

85 Wagon U Pull & Pay Denver

(1/2) > >>

vangremlin:
An 85 wagon just made it into the U Pull & Pay yard in Denver on 9/1/21.  It is a sport model that looks like it has been sitting for quite awhile but it looks pretty complete.  I grabbed a few things - hood release cable, floor gauge console, instrument cluster, rear wiper arm.  Hinges looked decent but I didn’t have time to grab them and besides there was a transmission (?) in the back end lol. 

vangremlin:
I went back today and picked up the hinges and cargo cover, all in good shape.  I also picked up the left taillight for my own use.

Let me know if you’re interested in any of the things I picked up.  Thanks.

atmafox:
I'd like the floor gauge cluster.

Also did you see the hatchet job in the engine bay?  They RTVed the oil cap down!

maddog:
Hey I'm heading up there tomorrow morning do you know what their mask requirements are. I tried looking on their website but I don't think that they have updated it in a while as it doesn't list the Eagle.

maddog:
Well I grabbed the hatch and two of the armrests, as well as a couple of the manual sport mirrors from it. If I'd had the time I would have tried to get the wiring harness for the engine bay but it was such a mess under the hood that I couldn't even really see the bulkhead connector and it's a shame they destroyed the hood like they did because I would have loved to have grabbed that as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version