News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 07:56:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 85 eagle sedan Denver PA  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Softbuster

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
85 eagle sedan Denver PA
« on: September 03, 2015, 07:50:09 PM »
There is a junk yard in Denver Pennsylvania that I was at this week to get a couple of parts for my Wagon.
Its a 85 4 door sedan, 6cyl auto.  Beige and Brown with tan interior.  Rusted waaaay beyond repair.
Will most likely be crushed later this year, no defenite date.

Whats left:
The interior plastics are ok, except the drivers pillar.  The door panels are there but cruddy, a few arm rests, an interesting radio pod (see pic)  the rear bumper and rear fender flares are good, the hood and trunk lid are good.
All the glass is there, passenger door is on the ground.

The front axle is there and accessible.  T-case and trans are there, as well as motor but the carb has been removed years ago.  The rear axle has pieces missing.

If i ask them to take it down to pull parts it will not go back on the pile, it will become a lawn chair or kia.

the yard owner is getting old and starting to clean house.  I might be the last to get parts from this one.......
what do I pull?
1985 Eagle sedan rescue project

Offline Softbuster

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
Re: 85 eagle sedan Denver PA
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 07:35:44 PM »
The front axle is a 2.35 Gear ratio with a shift on the fly axle housing (no vacuum disconnect thing).
1985 Eagle sedan rescue project

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk