News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 02:21:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: posting pictures  (Read 2806 times)

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
posting pictures
« on: December 23, 2020, 06:53:54 PM »
this forum allows direct uploading of pictures. previously it did not. in short no need for a third party to host pictures. so first type your message, than right below the message box is attachments and other options. click that. a bunch of options open up for you. go past all those options to where it says ATTACH: . click the box with choose file. than go to where your picture is stored. click it than click done or whatever confirms finished. I think you get up to 10 per post. Anyway than post as normal.

anything incorrect please modify mods or admin. I just deleted a old oudated thread that was wrong.

Manitowoc WI

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
Re: posting pictures
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 07:43:07 PM »
Thank You.
What do you think about posting videos?
I would like to be able to do that as well.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:11:36 PM by Taylor »
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 167
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 08:03:29 AM »
that sounds good to me.

Manitowoc WI

Online vangremlin

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 12:04:27 PM »
Yes, that would be cool!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 08:19:32 PM »
As for video uploads. Don’t see it happening any time soon. Nobody has a plug-in for SMF that will allow video playback.
My big concern if it were possible, what would be the bandwidth usage? The server might not have that capability.
Anyway, still looking into any way to make the site better and more enjoyable for all users.
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 06:27:45 PM by Taylor »

Offline DeadBird

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2021, 03:03:01 PM »
I just signed up for an account and have no history of making posts. Is that way I am unable to attach any pictures?

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 08:38:17 PM »
Check the box below with the plus sign.
Sorry I missed your post earlier.
Once that is checked it will give you additional options such as notifications and picture attachments.
To attach a picture check the “choose file” box and select you photo. It must be one of the “allowed file types” for it to post.
Let me know if you have any problems or errors. Screen shots of those are also helpful if possible.
Taylor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk