News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 11:42:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1980 AMC EAGLE Wagon 4x4 - $4000 (Baltimore City)  (Read 1481 times)

Offline whiteeagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
1980 AMC EAGLE Wagon 4x4 - $4000 (Baltimore City)
« on: March 28, 2019, 12:17:53 PM »
Bring a Trailer!

This is a Project car!

RARE COLOR!

I bought this car from a guy in Pennsylvania who did the following changes to the car. It has a 1988 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 bottom end with the original 1980 AMC top end.

It have an electric fuel pump, AC but not hooked up, duel electric radiator fan and factory trailer hitch. Interior is in good shape.

It starts and run and drives fine but the alternator is not charging so you wont get far before having a dead battery and it could stand a tune up. Cranked it up the other day a seams to be running rich.

The only thing I have done to it in past 3 years was replace the carburetor. I've lost interest in it so Im putting it up for sale.

Again this is a project car not a daily driver!

Listed on Craigslist.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/d/baltimore-1980-amc-eagle-wagon-4x4/6852435011.html

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk