News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 11:42:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Loojking for new owners of the forum and Den  (Read 4667 times)

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 476
Loojking for new owners of the forum and Den
« on: April 02, 2018, 09:04:14 PM »
Looking for an interested party or parties to own the Eagle's Den Forum and Eaglepedia. This would entail paying the monthly fee of 19.95, the annual domain fee of about $20 and the annual hosting fee of about $100. I have been doing this for some time now but I feel it is time for someone else or others to carry the torch.  Contact me by PM at the Eagles Den Facebook Companion group page.
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline amarshall

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 16
Re: Loojking for new owners of the forum and Den
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 10:38:23 PM »
I understand you are looking for someone to take it all, but in the meantime is there a way to donate some funds that would help out?  Last I heard, the donate button on the forum was "off limits".
Wanted:  More time to work on my Eagle!

1988 Eagle Wagon - Overlander Build
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=45852.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk