1979 - 1983 AMC Spirits and 1978 - 1983 AMC Concords > Spirit/Concord Projects

1979 Spirit GT Project

(1/7) > >>

mojobean:
A while back i was making a list of parts interests for a Spirit I found locally. see here: http://forums.amceaglenest.com/index.php?topic=23091.msg220396#msg220396

Well, we decided to haul the whole car home and rebuild it. Here are a few photos and i will be adding more in the coming days as we've already begun a bit of work on the poor thing.

These are the day it came home:

And the interior that day:

Pa sx/4:
Hello looks like you have your work cut out for you on this one. hows the crank tattoo coming  ;D

mojobean:

--- Quote from: Pa sx/4 on January 21, 2010, 09:49:08 PM ---Hello looks like you have your work cut out for you on this one. hows the crank tattoo coming  ;D

--- End quote ---

just started looking up tattoo artists locally.. i'm quite picky about who tattoos me. If one thing rubs me wrong (ie: rude tone to voice when answering question, having an air of "i'm better", etc.. etc.. it could be any number of things that will make me walk away) then they get scratched from my list. Only thing is its rough to go in person to all of them, catching all artists that may be working in any one location.. in order to rule them in or out. So its prolly gonna be a bit.. but i'm workin on it. ;)

SuzyBruisy:
Cool Spirit! Looks like it'll be a great opportunity to brush up your bodywork skills  :o

It's sad that someone used the hood/cowl as a staging area to spraybomb something red. What's the matter with people?

IowaEagle:
Looks to be a real project.  I am guessing the underbody is solid?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version