News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 01:45:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: posi trac for Dayne35/AMC 15  (Read 1434 times)

Offline ditdit

• Premium Member
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • dare to be different,own an AMC !
posi trac for Dayne35/AMC 15
« on: April 01, 2021, 11:41:22 PM »
I have what I think is a Dyna 35/AMC15 open carrier,I would like to put in my 88 Eagle wagon ,gears are stock 2.35, my ? is what numbers or letters do I need to fine if it will fit ,whats on the carrier is ,
27217 X 8 9 84
Pat2966 076
in a diamond shape NC

thanks ditdit

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
Re: posi trac for Dayne35/AMC 15
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 07:43:22 PM »
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

Offline rmick

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 40
Re: posi trac for Dayne35/AMC 15
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 11:34:40 PM »
Would think for the eagle you would want a limited slip diff rather then an off-road locker. Not sure why but the Concord and Spirit had optional limited slip available but not the eagle.
72 Javelin AMX
72 Javelin SST
72 Gremlin with 4.0
81 SX 4

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk