News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 28, 2024, 08:40:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Help in SD  (Read 2535 times)

amcconcord

New Help in SD
« on: July 27, 2011, 01:10:51 PM »
Don't know if this is the right place for this request, but I am sure it will get moved to the right place if placed wrong.

Question, there is a Eagle Kammback, Blue, at
PRESTIGE AUTO SALES
1920 NORTH AVE
SPEARFISH, SD 57783
605-642-1900

I want to buy it as I have another Kammback
same color same year, same everything, but has allot of rust problems [mine]
this one for sale has been altered a bit, but with what I have and a paint Job
between the two I could make this showroom ready!

Problem, is with limited funds from the state for dealership
I don't want to pay to fly out there, just to find rust everywhere!
My main concern is Body Frame rust like floor, rockers, shock towers, simply put under body!
Engine and tranny!
outside cosmetics don't really matter, nor inside.
That I can handle.
So they don't have a lift, to take picture underbody
SD is far from RI, Is there anybody out there on the nest or any AMC club, anywhere close to these people
who could take a ride and give me a Eagle eye look at this Eagle, and get back to me?
Willing to pay the gas to and from to make it worth your while, within reason!
Please post if anybody can help!
amcconcord-4

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 213
Re: New Help in SD
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 11:19:55 PM »
Spearfish is probably 5-6 hours from me, and I'm probably one of the closest ones.  Mick or TwoslowinWyo would probably be closer.  I see its close to Sturgis, if you have any friends coming out to the big motorcycle rally in a couple weeks maybe they could check it out!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

amcconcord

Re: New Help in SD
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 11:43:40 PM »
Its to bad, the site here would allow us to look up members by state, Since we are updating the system anyway!
If you can help, or know somebody who could, I'd be forever greatfull.
I was a 4 in health when I got out Monday morning, have picked up two Eagles one in NH and CT, getting tired.
Feel like a old car, you know the Hudson Hornet in Cars the movie, I kid but this dieing thing don't reconmend to anybody, don't have a Id yet nor am I legal as in alive, no licence, I don't have anything,The legal thing is tomorrow
in court ya boo! :banghead:  :censored:
amcconcord-3

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk