News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 02:37:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A friend of mine joining the forum  (Read 2715 times)

Offline TheBirdman

• huffs gear oil
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • that noise? that ll go away.
A friend of mine joining the forum
« on: April 02, 2019, 11:41:10 PM »
Hey all, Im hoping to catch the eye of whoever approves new members to join. A friend of mine recently got an eagle and has been putting real money into getting it daily driver worthy, and he told me that he had tried to join the forum, but for a few months he has heard nothing back on being approved. His username is MIPS. Heres hoping I can help.

Come to think of it, I think I completely forgot to post here once I was approved. Well, no time like the present. The names Kevin, and over the last 1.5 years Ive been the caretaker of a visually haggard but functionally solid eagle in Sioux Falls, SD. Since then Ive swapped in a 4.0, put on a MC2100, HEI, javelin coil springs, put a shift kit in the tf998, done body work, rebuilt rusty spots, all sorts of things. Still loving it.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 11:57:43 PM by TheBirdman »
83 eagle wagon 4.0

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
Re: A friend of mine joining the forum
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 10:11:51 AM »
Have the person retry with user name MIPS. for some reason the spam filter thinks they are spam.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:17:10 AM by mudkicker715 »

Manitowoc WI

Online MIPS

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 44
Re: A friend of mine joining the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 08:22:45 PM »
I live!!
Thanks for helping Birdman. Now pardon me as I head off to make my introduction to the nice folks here. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk