Information and News > Hatchlings

I am new here - fixing up my 84 Eagle

(1/2) > >>

Evenprime:
Good day everyone, pleasure to be part of this group.

I finally found myself an Eagle. I've been looking for years and stumbled upon this bad boy in August.

1984 Base Model but in pretty darn good condition.

Vancouver, Canada.

I plan to use this vehicle as a 'almost' daily driver / regular dirt roads for weekend camping. I.E - I will use this car! But I do not want to do a crazy build with it.

Im going to replace the rear leaf springs and front shocks, and probably all the other things that go along with the suspension. Plus new brake lines, brakes, and wheels (Tires are from 2001 although they look brand new)

Engine/Transmission/TransferCase all seem to be in really good shape so I will address issues with those as they come up (I will replace fluids though), but for now just the winter project of replacing the suspension.

Ive joined this group because I need help sourcing things. I see many different posts but from different years and it appears things have gone out of stock.

I do not want to go more than a 1" lift, as I don't want to replace boots etc.
I will ask questions in posts below, but for now, just wanted to say hello!

-Even

Evenprime:
More pictures

Evenprime:
The tires on this look brand new but are actually from 2001.

This is pretty much a barn find.

I spent the day buffing and cleaning the vehicle, and then ceramic coated it.
She looks almost show room condition already, although once you look close, you see the years.

rmick:
Welcome to the group you have come to the right place. Thanks for all the pictures.

vangremlin:
Very nice looking wagon you have there.  Welcome to the group and have fun with your Eagle!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version