Information and News > Hatchlings

The Eagle Has Landed. Chaffee County, CO

(1/1)

Fred C Dobbs:
I dragged a lost, scared little 85 Eagle out of a garage where it was hiding near The Little Bighorn where Custer went down. One squirt of starter fluid down the hatch and that thing came right to life, engine sounded so smooth.

I've been lurking this site for a while now, because I always wanted one of these things and I'd just like to say hello and thank you to everyone who has maintained this unrivalled archive of information to help people like me.

Also, there's a Sedan on a flatbed at a storage unit near the Buena Vista, CO airport, can't be seen from the road. Sneaky, sneaky. I have eyes in the sky.  :eagle:

Taylor:
Congratulations on your Eagle purchase.

vangremlin:
Congrats and welcome to the Den!  I’m in the Denver area if you ever make it down this way we can meet up and talk Eagles!

Fred C Dobbs:
Thanks vangremlin, I'm sure I'll be in the Front Range periodically for some parts and such. This thing is surprisingly rust free but I'm still in the stages of removing the mouse metropolis that has been built inside - the tags on it have 2001 stickers.- but she will get the loving she has been without for all these years.

maddog:
Welcome to the forum, I'm in Pueblo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version