News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 20, 2024, 05:12:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1983 AMC Eagle Limited Edition AWD  (Read 3207 times)

Offline ramostroop

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
1983 AMC Eagle Limited Edition AWD
« on: September 19, 2013, 08:30:46 PM »
Ok, so i was able to get pictures of our AMC onto the computer, so here it goes:

We live in Sandia Park, NM. thats just east of Albuquerque.

1983 AMC Eagle Limited Edition
Lived in New Mexico most of its life (or all of it)
Very clean interior. Everything original.
Offer: $4,000 (or make an offer). This would have to be cash. Sorry, no checks.

My dad has all the details, but you can email me your information and I can have him call you and he can give you the big scoop on the car.

[email protected]

(SORRY,  I can't figure out how to get pictures on here, but i can email or text them)

Offline 1985amceagle

• Global Moderator
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 18
Re: 1983 AMC Eagle Limited Edition AWD
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 09:23:12 PM »
welcome to the den! most members here use photo bucket to share pictures, we whoever are currently unable to attach pictures directly, at least I do not know how.  if you have your picture on the web already, click the button that looks like a picture. . it should create a couple of tags.  [img}{/img]   post your picture location in those tags like this.   [img}sample.com/images/sample.gif{/img]  Note: that the tags have been changed slightly to keep the software from changing it over.
1985 Eagle Wagon

Baby Eagle

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 10:24:53 PM »
When you write or reply to any subject on the Den, we use present software to add 1 picture or 50 pictures.
In your window, look left of Post, Preview, for words on right that say "Attachments and other options"

Once clicked on there will be six options that open, the seventh at bottom says "Attach" on right it says "browse"
Click Browse, you don't need photo bucket or any crappy software, its right there, find your picture where ever stored "Attach them to your post Done"

You are allowed many types of pictures including movie's like a YOU Tube video.
For all members the preset space is 1024KB per post, you can still use URL's if you will, many options, the Den was built to self stand alone if needed.
If you are going to have a large project like one callled "picture Heavy" ask or pm any admin, we can increase you space for you project up to 1 Gig of space,
thats 15 minutes of a fair sized you video, once items attached, just post you can also hit alt+s to submit as short cut or Alt+P to preview, on any post anywhere on the Den, Enjoy 1985!

Offline 1985amceagle

• Global Moderator
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 18
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 10:47:54 PM »
i don't see the attachments. it may just be a glitch with my computer, or only certain members currently have that privilege. here is what I see:

thanks for the help Paula
1985 Eagle Wagon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk