News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 20, 2024, 01:57:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Built SAS SX/4 in Idaho  (Read 4201 times)

Offline idahoeagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 6
Built SAS SX/4 in Idaho
« on: February 15, 2013, 12:08:33 AM »
I've decided to see if there is any interest in my Eagle. I'd like to see it go to a fellow nester. That way I'm sure it will go to a good home... I have links to the pictures in my build thread in the project cars section. If you have any questions or want to make me an offer, call or text me at (208)995-3818 and we can go from there. I have a lot of time and money invested in her. I can finish her for the right price or sell her as is... Thanks for looking...
Built 81 SX/4 under construction...
AMC 360, 727, 208, SAS GW 44 front on leafs, AMC 20 on S10 Blazer inconsiderate person pack, 33" tires, custom winch bumper, etc, etc...

Offline idahoeagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 6
Re: Built SAS SX/4 in Idaho
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 07:26:16 PM »
Nobody wants a big, bad, offroad capable SX/4 with all the hard work done? Shoot me a text with an offer, worst I could do is say no...
AMC 360, 727, 208, SAS GW 44 front on leafs, AMC 20 on S10 Blazer inconsiderate person pack, 33" tires, custom winch bumper, etc, etc...

Offline idahoeagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 6
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 03:36:19 PM »
Still available... Call or text me at (208)995-3818 and make me an offer and I can send you pictures.

Offline idahoeagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 6
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 02:07:33 PM »
Bump...
I need to sell her. I need a different vehicle and can't get it without selling this one first... Make me a reasonable offer. I can even arrange delivery within 500 miles for the price of fuel...

Offline overtonmike

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 07:29:28 PM »
I think I saw your SX4 on KSL classifieds today. It's a nice looking car but it would be wonderful if you could post some more pictures of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk