Information and News > Hatchlings

biggsimmons

(1/2) > >>

biggsimmons:
hello to everyone, i'd just like to start by saying thank you to everyone who makes this site possible. i've only made a few posts so far but the response and support has been great. i've owned alot vehicles in my years but never fell in love with a car until bought my first amc an 1983 spirit gt 258 5spd, the second best car i've ever owned next to my curent 1983 spirit 304 (soon to be) 3spd standard(until that transmission destroys itself) on my spirit gt i converted to a 4.0 head and hei distirbutor, and ran the car that way for 3 years, until its untimely demise at the horns of an elk, when i got my now current hemi orange spirit. i look forward to talking to everyone here

83Eagle!:
Welcome to the AMC Eagle Nest.  If I do says so myself the people here are among the best and most helpful car people on the planet.  Would love to see pictures of the Spirit.

biggsimmons:
if you want to see the pictures of the new spirit i've got them posted down in the spirit projects section

83Eagle!:

--- Quote from: biggsimmons on March 29, 2011, 12:59:00 AM ---if you want to see the pictures of the new spirit i've got them posted down in the spirit projects section

--- End quote ---

Sorry I am tired.  I saw the pictures of the Spirit.  I saw it before this post.  I did not make the connection.

IowaEagle:
Welcome to Nest! Glad to have you here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version